Sandwich panels are construction materials used for construction of public buildings (shops, warehouses, cold storage buildings, sports arenas, etc.) and industrial buildings, installing them on bearing constructions made of metal, concrete or wood.
Sandwich panels TENAX are manufactured in a wide range of thickness, with different thermal insulation cores, panel joints and profiling of the steel facings, all of which have a significant influence on the performance characteristics and the appearance of the structure.
• Custom made solutions
• Short delivery time (3-4 weeks)
• Engineering and designing support to clients
• Project management support during construction
• Less cutting work and waste at building site (available panel widths are from 0,6 till 1,2 m)
• Easy to replace the insulation core of panels after project design (for example, from MW to PIR)
• Panel joints are fully compatible with each other (MW, PIR, PUR and EPS)
• Panels are delivered together with complementary elements (flashings, screws etc.)
• More than 10 years’ experience in production, execution and delivering of goods